Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket

+2
furball
terry lees
6 posters

Go down

Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket Empty Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket

Post  terry lees Tue Jul 27 2010, 14:04

for sale 1 Belstaff waxed cotton jacket, 100% waterproof. I bought this item about 25 years ago and wore it perhaps 2 or 3 times before buying a new set of leathers and consigning it to a box, where it has continued to reside. It is in perfect condition, indeed I would still use it today, but it is a medium, and I am now a large! Generous offers please as I'm now an OAP. Cheers Terry
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket Empty Re: Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket

Post  furball Tue Jul 27 2010, 15:36

terry lees wrote:Generous offers please as I'm now an OAP. Cheers Terry

How about a packet of Hobnobs?

PS: Not plain one,s either i will purchase you some chocolate one,s, as long as you share them?

Davie. quite partial to the odd Hobnob or two green smile
furball
furball
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 833
Humour : OH!!! Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket Empty Re: Belstaff waxed cotton M/cycle jacket

Post  terry lees Tue Jul 27 2010, 16:24

I suppose I should'nt expect anything less from you 'carefull wi yu wee pennies' lot from across the border. Hobnobs indeed!
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Jul 27 2010, 18:04

I'll see the choccy hobnobs and raise you a packet of werthers originals.

Hope you get a sale auld yin!
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Tue Jul 27 2010, 19:40

Mmm rather partial to werthers, think I'm selling myself a bit cheap though Tes
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  londonchris Thu Jul 29 2010, 22:15

Hi Terry
could you supply a full description or better still a photo
cann't compete on the biscuit front can only offer money!
how much did you have in mind?
chris
londonchris
londonchris
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Fri Jul 30 2010, 11:36

Hi Chris, thanks for the post. I'm afraid I'm not very good with computors and photo's, so will do my best to give you an accurate discription. If this is'nt good enough and you can wait about a week I'll get somebody who knows what the're doing to post up a pic. As described earlier, its a medium size. If you're a 100 years old you will no doubt remember the Barbour suits that were popular in the 60s and 70s well this jacket looks just like a 'barbour' It fastens with zips and presstuds as do the sleeves, there are 5 outer pockets 2waist 2 breast 1 upper sleeve and one inside pocket the waist has small belt & buckle adjustment as does the collar. The lower arms/wrists are zippered again with securing p/studs. As described earlier its black and all the zips & p/studs are finished in gold so it looks the dogs b.......s Its fully lined in a red tartan material [non removable] and the elbows are padded. Its very warm, windproof and 100% waterproof. If I've ommited anything or you'ld like to ask something please feel free. Does £30.00 quid sound about right? Terry
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie990 Fri Jul 30 2010, 14:39

Didn't know you had one of these tucked away Terry. If londonchris doesn't want it I might Smile

Male Status :

Number of posts : 907
Hobbies : North Sea Pirate
Humour : Not for me, ta :)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Fri Jul 30 2010, 22:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look about right Tez ?
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Fri Jul 30 2010, 23:40

Very similar Tel, the lining looks the same, but mine is slightly shorter in length, it has'nt got the belt around the waist. the adjustment is around the bottom of the garment. Thanks for posting up the pic. Terry
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Sat Jul 31 2010, 11:53

further to my description, or lack of, was browsing through this months Bike mag and came across a very similar item at 'Silvermans' go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the're asking £389.99 for a very similar item! Terry
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down