Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda Fireblade 2008. Better than new

Go down

Honda Fireblade 2008. Better than new Empty Honda Fireblade 2008. Better than new

Post  Radar Fri Sep 16 2011, 19:12

Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR-8

Honda Fireblade 2008. Better than new KGrHqFh8E5cho0EiBBObmv5vyOw60_3

Welcome to the sale of an immaculate ‘better than new’ Fireblade
I am selling this beauty on behalf of a family member who has sadly developed a disabling medical condition.
This is a 2008 example with only 1483miles on the clock.
As I am sure you are aware these are truly iconic bikes, known for amazing power, agility and speed.
The handling and poise are phenomenal and the performance will just leave you wanting to explore this bike’s ability over and over again.
As standard it comes with a slipper clutch, Analogue tachometer, Clock, Coded Key Immobiliser, Floating Brake Disc's, 6 Speed Gearbox, Showa Forks, Showa Monoshock Rear Suspension, Aluminium Beam Twin Spar Frame.

However, nothing has been spared for this bike by Paul the current owner.

Here is a list of features worth hundreds and hundreds of pounds:-

· Micron performance exhaust system

· Lightweight performance adjustable clutch and brake lever sets.

· Carbon fibre rear wheel hugger

· Carbon fibre left hand engine cover

· Carbon fibre right hand engine cover

· Tinted Headlamp Covers

· Tail tidy

· New gel battery

· Red wheel rim reflective decals

· Double Bubble Screen

The first service has been completed, and all the documents such as the Log book, Owner’s Manual and service history are all available with two sets of keys.

This really has been so tastefully up specified that I really consider this bike is better than new and around £4000 less costly – superb value – a fantastic motorcycle.

PM me for contact details

It is on ebay too

http://www.ebay.co.uk:80/itm/300598662295?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down