Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal British Legion Riders Branch - Anyone here a member?

2 posters

Go down

The Royal British Legion Riders Branch - Anyone here a member? Empty The Royal British Legion Riders Branch - Anyone here a member?

Post  stevemcc Sat Dec 03 2011, 20:57

Hi all
I was thinking about Joining the legion as I've just finished a career in the Air Force and spent alot of my years in based at Lyneham.
I have seen the Legion Riders Branch turn up religiously at all the repats as well as most of the charity events locally.
I was really impressed and had a lump in my throat when they made an appearance at my mate Micks funeral when he was unfortunitly knocked of his bike and killed. They route lined the coffin into the chapel and laid an Airforce and a bike reef on his coffin.

So my question is, is anybody on here a member and if so how do the find it?
If you are a member how often do you attend meetings / ride outs ect?

Any info appriciated, Cheers
Steve
stevemcc
stevemcc
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 192
Hobbies : Aviation Engineer
Registration date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

The Royal British Legion Riders Branch - Anyone here a member? Empty Re: The Royal British Legion Riders Branch - Anyone here a member?

Post  0ldcat Sun Dec 04 2011, 00:51

stevemcc wrote:So my question is, is anybody on here a member and if so how do the find it?
If you are a member how often do you attend meetings / ride outs ect?
Hi Steve,

You have a PM.

Should anyone else want more info, click on my sig img or the RBLR banner on the rolling announcements at the top of all pages. They are both links to the rblr home page.

Cheers
Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down