Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erde 3-Bike Trailer

Go down

Erde 3-Bike Trailer Empty Erde 3-Bike Trailer

Post  bobh Fri Feb 15 2013, 12:10

Decided I need a trailer, and ended up winning this on eBay. But now I've got it, it's obviously way more than I need.

It's basically a standard Erde 2- bike trailer, with 10" wheels and a spare, and a towball lock It's about 5 years old but has been stored in a garage so it's in good condition for its age. Erde trailers are top quality items and all the steel bits are galvanised, so there's no rust.

The previous owner has added an extra channel so it will carry 1 or 2 road/track bikes or 3 narrow trailies. He's also added a pair of castors on the side at one end so it can be tipped on its side and trundled around for (relatively) easy storage.

I towed it about 120 miles back home last week, and it tows a treat - unloaded you wouldn't know it's there.

Anyway, it's going back on the 'Bay shortly, but if anyone here's interested I can take a few photos and supply any more details. I'm looking for around £350.
bobh
bobh
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 801
Hobbies : Retired engineer
Humour : Yes please (did I answer the wrong question?)
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down