Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seat Cowl

2 posters

Go down

Seat Cowl Empty Seat Cowl

Post  TomCat123 Wed Jul 24 2013, 09:35

This topic has probably been done to death but i'm a newbie here and still getting to grips with the site.
Where can i get a seat cowl for my cat? I've had a look around and emailed a few places but so far no luck!
If someone could help me out here that would be great! if it helps my cat's a 2002 in the classic blue/white r6/1 colours.
Cheers
Tom
TomCat123
TomCat123
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Seat Cowl Empty Re: Seat Cowl

Post  0ldcat Wed Jul 24 2013, 10:13

It does come up fairly often, but no probs. Here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to where it's been discussed before in the workshop area left thumb up 

You'll soon get used to the old place and be whizzing around like the rest of us Laughing 

If the prices at PowerBronze or any of the others mentioned in the link are to high, it's ebay for the best price you can get I'm afraid.
Unless anyone on here has one up for grabs confused
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Seat Cowl Empty Re: Seat Cowl

Post  TomCat123 Wed Jul 24 2013, 12:05

0ldcat wrote:It does come up fairly often, but no probs. Here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]to where it's been discussed before in the workshop area left thumb up 

You'll soon get used to the old place and be whizzing around like the rest of us Laughing 

If the prices at PowerBronze or any of the others mentioned in the link are to high, it's ebay for the best price you can get I'm afraid.
Unless anyone on here has one up for grabs confused

Thanks mate appreciated.
Seems there are a few about, just not pre painted in the colour i need unfortunately
TomCat123
TomCat123
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down