Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout)

+2
terry lees
Rosco
6 posters

Go down

Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout) Empty Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout)

Post  Rosco Tue Apr 17 2018, 22:56

So we're booked in at the Youth Hostel in Braemar again.
Cost of accommodation is approx £75 for the 3 night stay.
We will sort out food and drinks and divvy up the bill when we get there.

Rosco - £75 paid Smile
Robcat - £75 paid Smile
Stevecat - £75 paid Smile
Fatcat - £75 paid Smile and £6.75 paid
GillyBaby - £75 paid Smile and £6.75 paid
DirtBikeDave - £75 paid Smile

Also attending and staying elsewhere in Braemar - Invercauld Arms Hotel

NoLongerChickenTim (Tim)
UncleAlbert (Christian)
TerryLees
BobRichardson (Bob)
Pete
Ray
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout) Empty Re: Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout)

Post  terry lees Sat Jul 21 2018, 14:03

Hi All, After a lot of deliberation I have decided not to come. I think most of you know that I have been suffering from osteoid arthritis for quite some time now, and the older I get the worse it becomes. (old father time has caught me up big time) It wont stop me riding completely, but I'm afraid big trips like this one are just too much for me now. The return trip from B/C back home in June which is only 200 miles just about wrote me off. It mainly affects my hands and wrists, and although I've been taking loads of pain killers etc. I seem to be limited to distances of about 150 miles. I did consider coming up in the little Merc. sports car but its a long way to come for a p--- up. Chicken Tim has arranged for John Armitage to take my place, so there will still be a strong dads army presence. Sincere apologies.
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout) Empty Re: Big Mac 2018 - MASTER LIST - Braemar - August 3rd for 3 nights (2 day rideout)

Post  FatCat Sun Jul 22 2018, 12:18

That's sad news Terry, sorry you won't make it. Keep well though, that's the main thing!
FatCat
FatCat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat Sun Jul 22 2018, 19:50

What ya need Terry is a scooter. No footwork required.......

Practice holding pints in your right hand and the rest comes naturally. Throttle right hand, combined braking, right hand......
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 519
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Jul 23 2018, 19:52

Sorry to hear old father time is trying to clip your wings Terry. Lets hope those 150 milers can continue for some time to come.
It won't the same with you not being there, your presence and dry whitt will be missed. You could still do the little Merc and rather than get p----ed as the main event, join us for a Bunny Chow and still get to the same place Wink

All the best Terry, hopefully we will be able to see you on future rides.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Tue Jul 24 2018, 16:11

Thanks all, for your kind remarks, however, there is one serious consequence of me not coming that I have completely overlooked..........................................................................who on earth is going to take the p..s out of Ross!
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Wed Jul 25 2018, 00:15

Got that covered Terry - they'll take it in turns.

Sorry to hear of the body woes Tez.
If you were a horse you'd be put down by now but Linda says you're still a bit of a stallion so I'm sure you'll be fine for now Wink

Fingers crossed for a miraculous recovery.

Cheers
Rosco

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Tue Aug 14 2018, 18:49

Terry...... it’s time to test ride the Can-Am Spyder kiss
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Thu Aug 16 2018, 11:41

Its mainly my hands and wrists that hurt, and a can am spyder still needs to be steered.
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Back to top Go down