Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thundercat Update

2 posters

Go down

Thundercat Update Empty Thundercat Update

Post  Radar Fri Nov 18 2022, 12:06

Well my venerable 1998 Thundercat remains on the books. Only 120-130 miles this year though as my other bikes have hogged the limelight somewhat. However I came to start up it the other day for the first time in a few weeks. Predictably enough the old crate started first time. What a bike

Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

SteveCat and Snowcat like this post

Back to top Go down

Thundercat Update Empty Re: Thundercat Update

Post  yamahamad Tue Dec 06 2022, 11:05

Hey Tony good to hear although a few more miles would of been better. I did about 1800 this year on the old cat & just over 1200 miles on the tornado, ridden a lot of the works demo bikes too but no idea of mileage on those.

Paul.
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Tue Dec 06 2022, 12:16

yamahamad wrote:Hey Tony good to hear although a few more miles would of been better. I did about 1800 this year on the old cat & just over 1200 miles on the tornado, ridden a lot of the works demo bikes too but no idea of mileage on those.

Paul.

More miles on the cat are needed or it might suffer. I had hoped to commute on it more, but still only working two days a week in the office post covid. Rest of the week at home.

I will try and get more miles on it next year. Better with these horrible new fuels not taking to sitting at all well

Good to hear the Tornado is getting out still. Would you be interested in writing a review of it for another site that i help with?

Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  yamahamad Sat Jan 21 2023, 15:53

Hey Tony sorry for a very late reply, i would however im not the best at writing reviews im better at talking about it face to face like.

Regards Paul
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down