Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports car

+7
yamahamad
SteveCat
Radar
Dirt Bike Dave
Wooster
FatCat
terry lees
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sports car - Page 2 Empty sports car

Post  terry lees Fri Apr 14 2017, 14:32

First topic message reminder :

Been mulling this over for quite a while now, looking at various sports cars. Got quite serious last year lusting over a Saab 900 convertible 4 seater, but eventually put it on the back burner. However I've just taken the plunge and bought a beautiful MB SLK convertible, you know, the one with the fancy folding steel roof. Should pick it up sometime next week, who knows if its p...ing down for WM it might just make an appearance. Hey Ho your only here once.
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

sports car - Page 2 Empty Re: sports car

Post  kwakkat Tue May 09 2017, 19:41

when i  had  to  sell  the bike  i  bought  my  self a  nice  little  z3 --------------->

kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Wed May 10 2017, 06:21

terry lees wrote:Been mulling this over for quite a while now, looking at various sports cars. Got quite serious last year lusting over a Saab 900 convertible 4 seater, but eventually put it on the back burner. However I've just taken the plunge and bought a beautiful MB SLK convertible, you know, the one with the fancy folding steel roof. Should pick it up sometime next week, who knows if its p...ing down for WM it might just make an appearance. Hey Ho your only here once.

Good for you Terry - my sentiments exactly, hence the reason we have a garage full of toys.
Enjoy the wind in your hair! At your age that's an achievement in itself! kiss wink thumb up
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Wed May 10 2017, 10:00

Luck of the draw Ellie, was on the front row when they handed out the hair, and right at the back when they were dishing out the legs. (the length of them that is)
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Wed May 10 2017, 13:37

terry lees wrote:Luck of the draw Ellie, was on the front row when they handed out the hair, and right at the back when they were dishing out the legs. (the length of them that is)

It could be worse Terry Embarassed pmsl
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2