Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxholes campsite signup and discussion

+6
Snowcat
mrfrance
thunderstu600
YZFJohn
Cheshirecat
SteveCat
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Foxholes campsite signup and discussion Empty Foxholes campsite signup and discussion

Post  SteveCat Fri Jan 17 2014, 14:13

Both Eco cabins have been booked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stevecat & Pam             
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]YZFJohn                            
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Thunderstu                        
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]AlleyCat                             
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]AlleyDad                            
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Snowcat                
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Mike      
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Prime                                
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cheshire Cat          
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Mr France               sorted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Helmet Dave

Last edited by SteveCat on Wed May 21 2014, 00:09; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : updated the list)
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Foxholes campsite signup and discussion Empty Re: Foxholes campsite signup and discussion

Post  Cheshirecat Fri Jan 17 2014, 14:20

SteveCat wrote:Eco Cabin accomodation, If Nick doesn't mind I'll split this into a separate thread.

I have booked the same cabin as last year. The campsite has got rid of the hideous static caravan and are in the process of building another eco cabin, a bit smaller at 6 berth - so we could expand if there is more interest.

looks  like we are full already

Stevecat
Prime
Snowcat
Snowcats' mate
Cheshire Cat
Mr France

Will Alleycat be interested Paul, what about Dave?

Steve let me know when you want payment mate
Cheshirecat
Cheshirecat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 498
Humour : Humour??
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Foxholes campsite signup and discussion Empty Re: Foxholes campsite signup and discussion

Post  SteveCat Fri Jan 17 2014, 14:45

Will do Kev.
I need to turn the place upside down this weekend and look for my cheque book. In 3 years I've only written 3 cheques all to Foxholes campsite  Rolling Eyes 

The price has gone up, looking at around £20 a night with grub thrown in breakfast  Very Happy
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Fri Jan 17 2014, 16:15

Hi Steve,
If there is a second eco cabin available I would be interested. This maybe one of the few Rideouts I make this year.

Thanks.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Fri Jan 17 2014, 16:45

Have started a second cabin list John. Might just hold off sending the deposit cheque till I know if we have enough takers for both cabins.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Fri Jan 17 2014, 19:43

SteveCat wrote:Eco Cabin accommodation, If Nick doesn't mind I'll split this into a separate thread.

I have booked the same cabin as last year. The campsite has got rid of the hideous static caravan and are in the process of building another eco cabin, a bit smaller at 6 berth - so we could expand if there is more interest.

Looks  like we are full already in the cabin we used last year.  If there is enough interest I'll book the other one too.

Eco#1 (6 people)
Stevecat
Prime
Snowcat
Snowcats' mate
Cheshire Cat
Mr France

Will Alleycat be interested Paul, what about Dave?

Eco#2 (4 people)
YZFJohn

And me for eco 2 please Steve. Managed to book the weekend off today. Sooo exited already  Very Happy
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 445
Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too
Humour : i'm as serious as everyone else :)
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshirecat Fri Jan 17 2014, 23:23

SteveCat wrote:Will do Kev.
I need to turn the place upside down this weekend and look for my cheque book. In 3 years I've only written 3 cheques all to Foxholes campsite  Rolling Eyes 

The price has gone up, looking at around £20 a night with grub thrown in breakfast  Very Happy

Steve I have a cheque book if it helps, or I could make a trip up there and pay in person its a nice ride out for me?
Cheshirecat
Cheshirecat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Sat Jan 18 2014, 09:37

Thanks Kev, I'm sure I know where it is. It's my annual moan - the only transaction I do a year which won't accept other forms of payment!
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Sat Jan 18 2014, 10:01

SteveCat wrote:Thanks Kev, I'm sure I know where it is. It's my annual moan - the only transaction I do a year which won't accept other forms of payment!

I don't have a Cheque book either but I can do a transfer when you need the funds.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Sat Jan 18 2014, 10:14

Hi Steve, Alleycat is definitely attending (when he gets a new bike as he's just sold his... again!) ...to the best of my knowledge, Dave is attending also. If there is no room, myself and Alex (Alleycat) are happy to camp. Cheers
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Sat Jan 18 2014, 14:05

Cheers for sorting this out again Steve, it was great last year and good to see the same kitchen team will be there although I'm more than happy to pitch in if required.

Let me know when pennies are due .
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Sat Jan 18 2014, 16:45

Thanks guys, looks like the accommodation is now all accounted for. The listing in the first post isn't where you'll be, will sort who is in which cabin later.
I'll call Foxholes on Monday and book the second cabin and then send of the deposit for both in one go. I've located the cheque book, so will get it in the post after the confirmation phone call  Very Happy

I remember last year being very nervous about getting enough people together to make it viable, all gone in a flash this year  Very Happy  
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Sat Jan 18 2014, 22:59

SteveCat wrote:
I remember last year being very nervous about getting enough people together to make it viable, all gone in a flash this year  Very Happy  

It's your wonderful breakfast that has the cabins booked so soon Steve. Very Happy . I'll bring the T bags and sugar this year  Smile Was a blast last year thanks for organising the cabins again Steve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If anyone has any preferences let me know. I'm a Yorkshire T man myself and have lots of stock.
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 445
Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too
Humour : i'm as serious as everyone else :)
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Jan 20 2014, 10:40

Second cabin booked as well and the deposit sent.

Will require a £10 deposit in the next couple of weeks please, and £30 end of April.
I'll PM my PayPal and bank details, sorry no Cheques  Wink
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Jan 20 2014, 10:56

No worries steve just let me know and ill gladly oblige.

Thanks again for organising it, just need the weather booking now Smile

Cheers

Steve
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:32

SteveCat wrote:Second cabin booked as well and the deposit sent.

Will require a £10 deposit in the next couple of weeks please, and £30 end of April.
I'll PM my PayPal and bank details, sorry no Cheques  Wink

Cheers Steve.

Will pay the whole amount next week when I have raised my paycheck.  left thumb up 
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshirecat Mon Jan 20 2014, 17:23

Thanks Steve I'm happy cooking again! Gonna be fun!
Cheshirecat
Cheshirecat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshirecat Mon Jan 20 2014, 17:24

Would be good to organise a taxi back though that hill is a killer!
Cheshirecat
Cheshirecat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Mon Jan 20 2014, 17:52

That's funny I was going to suggest a race back?!
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Jan 20 2014, 17:54

Or a wander Around some field, in the pitch black, lost Steam Ears
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:04

Hire some push bikes. Lol

I'll bring some decent cleaner as I have recollections of there being nothin decent last time.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:10

YZFJohn wrote:I'll bring some decent cleaner as I have recollections of there being nothin decent last time.

I don't know about you, but I smelt ok Smile
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:12

mrfrance wrote:
YZFJohn wrote:I'll bring some decent cleaner as I have recollections of there being nothin decent last time.

I don't know about you, but I smelt ok Smile

That's because u hogged the hot water! Lol.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:23

That's because u hogged the hot water! Lol.

I wish! ...I had mine before they realised how to switch the boiler on  Shocked
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:38

The boiler was OK, the challenge was figuring out how to swap over the empty gas cylinder, then get rid of the air lock! At least you had hot water last year Paul, I recall the gas ran out before you had your shower the year before.

Thanks for sorting the tea Stu, sorry I don't drink the stuff, so have no idea what's good and what isn't. I did take some fairy and cloths last year, think the packaging for the fairy threw people - not expecting it to be in a visor spray bottle with duck tape around the outside Smile
Apologies for not being organised, in my defence I had one day between getting back from the Alps and heading off for BC.

What was it we needed to get for Helmet Dave, Paul? Was it tomato sauce?
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next